Subject: Re: [Leica] an idea for a contest
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 02:52:35 EDT

Brian

A guy from Poland recently joined the list and was desperate to get his hands
on any kind of Leica at all, bearing in mind his very limited funds. Can I
suggest (at the risk of getting shot down in flames) that he is traced and
offered the camera? I am sure that he would be a very worthy recipient and,
if he paid a small sum for it, this could be put to a worthy cause.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: (0)23 8034 8542