Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM 2
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:57:36 -0700

Good on you Alastair, we got the faith in you son and when the load gets heavy,
don't falter, as there's lots of talent in the Group to give a hand. Maybe even
some of the retired guys can get in here and it' give then a great photo thing
to be involved in.

Why this might be a very good reason to get my ass in gear, make a few dollars
to make a trip down under that I missed out on for the Olympics! ;-) Now that
would be a big time bonus.
ted