Subject: Re: [Leica] voigtlander 25mm
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:37:55 -0400

Guy wrote:
>as much as i like the cosina lens - and for $340 usd, it is a fine lens ...

Well I just got my Skopar today from Robert White & Co. of the UK. I went
with them as no one had anything but praise for them and the price of $265
USD including UPS Express shipping couldn't be beat. The lens and finder
now sit on my M5 thanks to Stephen Gandy's quick shipping of a new complete
set of LTM to M adapters. I have a new roll of film loaded and will let you
all know if I capture anything earth shattering with it. If it works as
well as I expect, I may even trade the 40/2 Summicron-C up for a new Nokton
50 and I will have completed the LTM lens range.

Thanks for all of your recommendations on Robert White & Co.
Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://www.goodphotos.com