Subject: RE: [Leica] Johnny uncloaked???? FOM II
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:02:53 -0400

You would think that a guy with the name of Johnny Deadman and a website
named pinkheadedbug would look, ahem....rather distinctive ;-).

However, having personally seen Johnny Deadman in action with M4s slung over
his shoulder, I can tell you that he looks...we'll rather like an unassuming
decent bloke.  I might actually have some pictures of Johnny taken at the
recent Toronto Dragonfest.  Wouldn't that be ironic, a street photo of
Johnny.  Think I'll need a release?

Jonathan Lee