Subject: [Leica] Re: DC Leica Day
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:34:48 -0400

I checked out both 35's, and viewfinder blockage was not a problem for
either the 'cron or the 'lux (in a .72x finder).  But I walked away without
either lens.  I couldn't get over the thrill that handling the R8 gave me;
everything else faded by comparison.

And I got a chance to try out Mitch's Noctilux on an M3--very, very nice
combination--and Steve's M2 with an older-version 35/1.4: much more alluring
than the latest stuff (at least in look and feel).  That old summilux model
was incredibly compact.

Dan