Subject: Re: [Leica] Not at home?
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:49:23 -0800

John Collier wrote:

> of wisdom for breakfast! Alas the day will come, as it does with any naughty
> youngster, when they spit it all back up.<<<<<<<<

John, those @home gremlins have ben wrecking havoc down here on the Big Island
with very slow response and working as slow as a lame camel. Each time we've
made note of a problem the response is always.... we're in the process of
correcting with upgrading." Seems reasonable as more and more folks become
internet familiar.

So we'll watch for your flood gate opening. ;-)

ted