Subject: Re: [Leica] Walt, you are dead wrong
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 23:27:58 -0600

I'm going with Walt on this one. He has worked on more Leica's than most
will see in our lifetimes. He just adjusted my M6 and showed me why it was
preferable to remove the top plate. The adjustment is glued in place. I'm
sure you could stick a tool in that little hole and adjust it, but hell you
can drive a screw w/ a hammer too.

Mark Rutledge