Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Walt, you are dead wrong
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:04:35 -0600

Hello! Jim!
Your argument is because there is a tool made means it's the best for the
job? If a tool is currently made to work on an older product that means the
tool existed when the product came out? Everything Solms says or does is
gospel?
Anyone who actually fixes anything can tell you that there are two ways to
fix something..quickly or correctly. I don't care how you or anyone else
does it but as Walt expressed he does it how it SHOULD be done. You're
taking a big chance trying to pry the adjustment so close to the prism
assembly when you can't really see( or know) what your doing. How many
mauled RF's are there out there?

Mark Rutledge