Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Walt, you are dead wrong
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 05:44:58 -0500

Actually Jim
I would too.
You are of course right.
In theory, all you should have to do is expose the hole ind insert your tool.
However, because of the cheap and crummy way those new Ms are made
adjusting the vertical can also throw off the focus. If you are a nitpicker
you may need to readjust the focus which can throw off the vertical again.
Not only is this an annoyance, it also represents the binding tie between
new Ms and old Philcos.
See Ya
Javier