Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Walt, you are dead wrong
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 12:05:02 -0500

Walt, now that we have definitively and forever determined that it is not
necessary to remove the top plate ever, ever, ever, is removing the top
plate and adjusting the vertical alignment a job that can be done by the
non-technically minded among us, as an alternative to getting this special
tool that Jim has?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Walt, you are dead wrong)
Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Walt, you are dead wrong)