Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get comfortable with my Leica?
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:34:55 -0700

Unless we're talking theft here, nobody will notice whether you're shooting
Leica glass or some P&S. I can only remember once when it was apparent to me
that someone noticed what I was shooting. That was in France, and a guy
passing by said, "nice camera, and an M too." For me, getting the "nice
camera" comment is much more routine with a Rollei.

With a Zeiss folder, on the other hand, it's not hard to get a sympathetic
chuckle over using what is obviously a yard-sale special.

Of course, these are not universal truths, just my own experience On the
Streets.

- -- Paul