Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get comfortable with my Leica?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:48:08 -0500

At 03:34 PM 11/16/2000 -0700, Paul Arnold wrote:
>With a Zeiss folder, on the other hand, it's not hard to get a sympathetic
>chuckle over using what is obviously a yard-sale special.

What amuses me is to be using a Rolleiflex 2.8GX or a Leica M6 and to have
someone -- intending, in this sensitif age, to be supportive and friendly
- -- say, "My, what a charming old camera!"  They usually drop their teeth on
the sidewalk when I tell them both are still in production.  Ha-rumph!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] How to get comfortable with my Leica?)