Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get comfortable with my Leica?
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:43:01 -0800

Guy Bennett wrote:

> [...]
been by helpful folk who want me to know that when i took their picture, the flash
didn't go off.<<<<<<<

Hi Guy,

Most ordinary folks have no idea what that black camera thing is (it's a Leica M6
or whatever) and they generally think it's just another P&S and that's how you use
it, Leica owners shouldn't get all sticky assed with the "worry of how much it
cost!" Cause you're the only one who knows that and other Leica owners. So who
cares what it cost and if you do as I've done on many occasions when told my flash
didn't go off, "gee thanks I'll check, but sometimes the flash doesn't work
because the light is ok.. But thanks anyway." Smile and keep right on going.

ted