Subject: Re: [Leica] HP-5 Plus
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:29:32 -0800

I haven't used Tri-X in several years.  I have recently used HP-5Plus
recently in 35mm and 120.   I have tried both Acufine and D-76 at recommend
film ISO speed and chemical time and temperature.

The grain has been so large, that I am considering push processing slower
emulsions when I need a speed of around ISO 200.   I will probably use
either Plus-X or more likely FP-4Plus.

Has anyone found the same grain problem?  What experience have some of you
had in exposing FP-4Plus at ISO 200?

I would like to get fine grain results using my Noctilux in dim light.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com