Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: don't be a smart-ass
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:23:30 -0500

For those of us who are not Americans, can you explain exactly what the
11th ammendment to the US Constitution is?

thanks,

dan c.

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Re: don't be a smart-ass)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: don't be a smart-ass)