Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:34:14 -0800

Stephen Gandy wrote:

> Ted,

> others stop a discussion on something that doesn't interest you.<<<<<<<,,,

Stephen, damn son, you are annoying me no end this day and I may just have to delete you!  At no
point did I, nor did I imply that anyone should stop! Those have been and are "your words!"  for
heaven sake stop twisting them!

Quite frankly, as I said before,  I don't give a hoop what is discussed by whomever, whatever,
but some times I can't believe we are "USERS" when the screen fills with stuff of completely no
relevance to taking pictures.

 However, there are some mamby pamby people around here, be my guest and add that I am probably
considered one at times, but you son have twisted this completely at odds to what was and is
posted.

You tell  your customers whatever it is they wish to know, no problem!

ted

Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture)
Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture)