Subject: [Leica] OT: selenium stains in the darkroom?
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:09:16 -0800 (PST)

I think I stupidly tracked some dilute selenium toner from my gloves on to
various surfaces in my darkroom.

The toner dried and left light red stains behind that washed off, except on the
light switches (don't ask, I don't know).

I'm wondering if anyone has done anything like thi to themselves before, and if
there is a way to clear this up short of replacing the switches...or if I
should be overly concerned about this.

Pete