Subject: Re: [Leica] Film for school play
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:30:38 -0000

Nathan, Doug and others who responded:

Thanks for your input here.  I have decided to take the 50 (not sure whether
the f/2 or f/1) and 90 f/2 AA and use either Supra or Portra 800.  I have
had better results with the Portra at 800, and also when pushing it a stop,
than I have with the Supra, so the Portra may get the gig.  I believe the
advantage of tungsten film may be lost given that many of the lights will
have colour filters, so I may compromise and accept the colour cast on the
daylight film and correct at the processing stage.

Thanks again for the insights.

Simon