Subject: Re: [Leica] ....what do U do with .....?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:05:57 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 14/12/00 04:19:33 Paris, Madrid, jbh@magicnet.net a
écrit :

<< >Dear All....
 >What do U guys do with the plastic empty film containers from shooting so
 >much film ?

   I store premeasured HCA mix (sodium sulfite and sodium bisulfite) in some
 of them.

 John Hicks

 jbh@magicnet.net

I store small things in them : small screws , daughters teeth , mix car paint
for small dents .
The're also of good use in my workshop for emergency eye cleaner , just fill
them with warm water and stick them to your eye !
Sometimes I have too much , give them to my young daughters , they split them
troughout the house , at the angry of my wife .
I also use them to drop a small amount of fuel in the carb of new V8 engines
to help them start .

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.