Subject: [Leica] Re: Stop it! Was: Never-Load Kit
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:09:26 -0500

ENOUGH EVERYONE!

There are three different threads on the M3 never load, quick load, finger
poker kit.  They are all exactly the same.  Now they are getting more and
more angry (and since when is "ass-hole" two words in this country?).
Whoever wants this $80 accessory can go out and buy one, just like anyone who
wants a Visoflex can fork out $300 and have one.  It's caveat emptor, as with
any Leica add-on.

I wouldn't be so grumpy, but I just went through four hours of printing not
understanding why the prints all looked out of focus.  Then I noticed the
grain magnifier was not aligned properly.  Grrr.