Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: grumpy out of focus prints
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:01:31 -0500

Actually, I could see that the prints were out of focus - all of them.  The
problem was that no matter how many times I refocused, they never got any
better.  Then I figured out that the diopter setting in the grain magnifier had
slipped.

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: grumpy out of focus prints)