Subject: Re: [Leica] Cambridge Camera Rip-Off - Support Your Local Leica Dealer!
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:16:11 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 14/12/00 20:43:41 Paris, Madrid,
wajsman@webshuttle.ch a écrit :

<< Sure, I am all for supporting local merchants too, but for many of us the
price
 difference is a lot bigger than 5%. I buy by mail order in Germany and have
 saved as much as 25-30% compared to local prices (in Belgium and now
 Switzerland). And 25% of the price of an R8 pays for a lot of film.

 Nathan

Who do you buy from , where are the best prices ?

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Cambridge Camera Rip-Off - Support Your Local Leica Dealer!)