Subject: Re: [Leica] Cambridge Camera Rip-Off - Support Your Local Leica Dealer!
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:31:02 -0700

I agreee with Buzz.  My dealer specializes in astronmical telescopes but
sells (and uses) Leicas as a sideline.  Linhoff, too.  There is no one else
I want to deal with.  She gets what I want and/or need, and when I have a
special requirement she's there.  During the transition from the non-ASPH
to the ASPH 90/2 neither she nor Leica could supply one for me, so she
loaned me her demo 90/2.8 to Greece for two weeks.  This past summer she
loaned a 35/1.4 for 18 days in England.  Granted, I've spent a lot there in
the last three years since being fatally bitten by the Leica bug, but her
consideration and generosity has made me a loyal customer and my loyalty
has made her willing to help when I need something.  It's not worth trying
to save a few bucks elsewhere.

Dave

>Let me take this opportunity to reiterate my oft stated advice.  If you are
>fortunate enough to live near a Leica dealer, there is no substitute for
>buying from the real person across the counter from you.  I gladly pay the

Dave Richards
dprichards@qwest.net
Note:  If you have emailed me at:

dprichards@uswest.net

Please change your address book entry to my new address:

dprichards@qwest.net