Subject: Re: [Leica] Christmas 'happy snaps' - and SF-20
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:55:12 -0800

Hi Dick,
You might like to try the KODAK Supra 800 for some of that family stuff, as it's
one great film. Excellent fine grain for an 800, almost non existent. Great
indoors and out for those stormy dark days you have down that way once in awhile
not like us west coasters where the sun shines all the time! ;-)

ted

Message from "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Christmas 'happy snaps' - and SF-20)