Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: No X-Rays
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:35:08 +1100

> > will be flying from Paris to he CLUSA. Any problems there?<<<<<

Carol, the last time I went by channel train to Paris, there where no luggage checks at
all.
The french customs didn't even come in the train, they waited until everybody had left the
train and then on the open platform inspected the Passports in the rain. But no x-rays or
similar.Have a good trip.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: No X-Rays)
Message from Carol Satterfield <ccsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: No X-Rays)