Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #298
From: Heavysteam@aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 07:13:44 EST

>you must have us confused with the toy camera mailing
>list. and now as penitance, you must list ten
>reasons why leica is better than bridget bardot.
>we'll teach  you to tow the party line.

Well, I'll give it a shot.

Ten reasons why my Leica is better than Bridget Bardot:

10. No PMS
9. Can't speak
8. Can't use my credit card
7. doesn't have an agent
6. looks just as good in a leather outfit as it ever did.
5. has one of the best chassis in the industry
4. stays close to my heart and never complains about the smell.
3. Is still as smooth, firm and tight as the day it was made.
2. Has great knobs.
1. Has the most beautiful eyes in the world.