Subject: Re: [Leica] Rules + new HUMAN TRAFFIC images (kind of) WASDogme95 etc
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:32:42 -0800

><Snip>
> However, using open flash, this all changes I think. Shoot f/16 or f/22
> (better use a quantum with the 283!) and leave the shutter open as long as
> you need to get the ambient exposure up.
>
> I think you'd be lucky to get one good picture a day doing this, but it
> might be a helluva picture.
>
> --
> Johnny Deadman
>
> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

That's the thing with this technique which I've done extensively.
You're stopped down getting depth of field from one inch to infinity and your
effective shutter speed is 10,000 of a second; color casts are neutralized if
you are shooting color film.
I've gotten lots of good shots this way. Rolls filled with winners. Boost print sales!!!!...

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)