Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A Manifesto
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:39:09 -0800

Douglas Cooper wrote:

><Snip>
> It's just an interesting experiment.  And hey:  I do photograph beautiful
> women, and beautiful landscapes; that's my professional work.  (And up on
> the site.)  This list simply applies to one far less commercial project.
>

> > I think I disagree with every damn thing on this list. I've checked it twice!
> > what a coincidence!!

Wanted to see if  you were naughty or nice!!!

But i think we should make are own lists and not make them for other people.
And that goes for Von Trier!
Kinda presumptions if you ask me!
We gotta set our own personal ground rules. Who else would be interested?

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)