Subject: RE: [Leica] The Joy of the Darkroom and Thanks!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:27:16 -0600

Martin

>>I finally, no FINALLY, got my bathroom darkroom working last night.
Squeezed around a Valoy II enlarger I found for $30 (minus negative
carrier)<<

JOOC Whad'ya finally use for a neg carrier?

Very nice print, btw. Nothing like seeing an image appear in a tray, is
there?

I like digital, but it's just not the same. Anchell's latest darkroom
cookbook is a must, especially if you enjoy a bit of alchemy.

Dave