Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon Fish-Eye for M- Camera
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:17:47 -0000

Roland,

With Canon FD lenses you are almost 'home and dry'. There's an adapter that
Canon made called the 'Lens Mount Converter B', this puts Canon
(breechlock) lenses onto (Canon)/Leica screw mount bodies at the right
distance for correct scale focusing. Add a screw to bayonet adapter and
away you go.

As for 'finders, I made one from a security door viewer. they come in
dfferent angles of coverage. Check to see if you need 150 or 180 degrees,
(etc.) and then mount onto an old / cheap / broken accessory finder. If
it's full frame you may wish to paint a black rectangle (ratio 2:3) on the
front face, if its a circular image, then just leave it alone.

Ain't life fun!

Jem