Subject: [Leica] Re: M2 and 28mm lens
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:46:19 -0800

Okay, a question concerning the M2:  if I get one of these, is the outside
frame of the viewfinder accurate enough to shoot with my 28mm?  (The 28mm
frame line on the M4-P is pretty close to the edge.)  Or is it closer to
25mm?  I'm debating whether to keep the Konica 28.  Alternately, I'd be
happy to trade it for an early 35mm Summicron (in chrome); this at least I
*know* will suit the M2.

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com