Subject: Re: [Leica] AF SLR for Leica Users
From: "Sarawoot Chittratanawat" <scef1@mizzou.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:35:15 -0600

I'm Contax SLR, and G user.   I consider myself in LUG to get some idea of
the M impact!

I would go for the Contax N1.  It's not because I'm the Contax user -but
because you are Leica -M user.  Even though other brands might have so
fascinating features, but you deserve a great optic.
N1 may not be a fragship body but why would you care?  Also, your need for
AF SLR is to shoot children, quick portraits and fashion shows.  I don't
understand why you need fisheye or 28 PC distagon for such works.

Just a thought from Contax SLR (645, Manual focus and current N1) and G
(1/2) user.