Subject: Re: [Leica] week four
From: Doug Herr <merlin@flyingemu.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2001 11:06:40 -0800

On Thu, 25 January 2001, Lee Bacchus wrote:

> This week's offering flirts perilously with the banal
> (http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=148535&size=lg). Despite the
> risk of my fragile ego dissolving into monkey dust, I'm open to critique.
> Lee Bacchus
> Vancouver

I'm laughing after seeing this photo.  At lunchtime I run a few miles with a few other guys and one of our routes passes through a tunnel under the railroad tracks, near a shelter for the "domicile challenged" of Sacramento.  The sign in your picture would be perfect for the tunnel here, as we often feel the need to hold our breath while running through "pee-pee" tunnel.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!