Subject: Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:56:34 -0500

Martin:

Check out what Kodak has to say about the use of Photo-Flo at:
http://www.kodak.com/country/US/en/health/tiDocs/ti0688/ti0688.sht
ml

Note especially what the bulletin says about the effects of too-rapid
drying and about how the solution should drain off the film when the
film is removed from the stuff.

I've been mixing up a 1:200 batch in a cylindrical Tupperware
container and dumping the film off the reel into the solution after
solution, then removing it after about 30 seconds, squeegeeing it
and hanging to dry.  No problems

I do use fairly fresh  Photo Flo solutions and use a hardener in the
film fix.

Roy