Subject: Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:57:58 -0500

Mark Rabiner jotted down the following:

> Some people will pre steam up a bathroom on a deal like that with the shower.
> Cleans everything somehow. I've heard this repeatedly.

I'll try it: thanks for the suggestion.  I think it's the only thing I
haven't tried (short of the rubbing alcohol ;)  I've squegee'd, not
squegee'd, Photo-Flo'd, not Photo-Flo'd, tap-watered, distilled-watered, to
the point where I now SCREAM when I look at my negs in the morning.

English-majors and scholars of Old Norse may count the apostrophes in the
above as an exercise in their spare time.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |              Shit happens.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |