Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:49:20 +0100

Sorry for the delay in answering my emails but my ISP has been 'improving'
the service so I'm having only sporadic access (BTW there have been 586 LUG
emails since saturday night!).

yep really getting married. i've got my 3 leica bodies and lenses and so I'm
ok - i was going to wait until after the piezo 7000 came out, but, well, you
know, I'm just a soppy romantic!