Subject: [Leica] HIE
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:12:48 -0800

Running this stuff in my darkroom for the first time. High Speed Infrared. 35mm
I've got black plastic lids for my metal tanks.
Are they OK?
The instructions say IR transmits freely through black plastic.
I'm planing on loading my tank with a changing bag in my dark darkroom.
But i wasn't planning on developing the film in my darkroom in the closed tank
with the lights off.
Anyone do this?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] HIE)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: HIE)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] HIE)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting)