Subject: Re: [Leica] HIE
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 07:21:31 +0100

Hi Mark,

I have been wondering about the same thing, as I am also about to try my first roll
of this film and I use black plastic Jobo developing tanks. But logically it should
be OK, since the film is shipped in a black plastic canister which is much thinner
than the developing tank.

Nathan

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Running this stuff in my darkroom for the first time. High Speed Infrared. 35mm
> I've got black plastic lids for my metal tanks.
> Are they OK?
> The instructions say IR transmits freely through black plastic.
> I'm planing on loading my tank with a changing bag in my dark darkroom.
> But i wasn't planning on developing the film in my darkroom in the closed tank
> with the lights off.
> Anyone do this?

- --
Nathan Wajsman