Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Meeting
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:34:31 -0000

Being the editor of a "cheap newsletter from the 60's" myself, I can
understand that what is achieved by the LHSA (and their society) through
using volunteer effort rather than professional, is incredible in
comparison to the many other societies I've been in. I think they deserve
encouragement and assistance in trying to change things, if people want
things changed.

I would not like to suggest:
	Raising subscriptions to double or treble their present rate in order to
pay for the professional staff required to run the society.

Jem