Subject: [Leica] Re: Monterrey
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:53:33 -0800

Let me know when you are there as we are in Monterey for a day or so every
few weeks. My wife and I replenish the stores with our books.

I was born in Santa Cruz. My dad's business encompassed Santa Cruz,
Monterey, Carmel, and Salinas so I have spent my 63 years right here. My
youngest son is buying my mom's house (the house I grew up in,) in Santa
Cruz. I know an awful lot about this area and can point you toward whatever
it is you want to do with your spare time. And I know some stunningly good
restaurants should we have a chance to have dinner together. Perhaps with
some other local LUGgers as well. I would be happy to make all of the
arrangements.

Let me know about your plans, when you know more.

Jim