Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Brick: Stay-at-Home
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:47:32 -0500

- --=====================_42079678==_.ALT

At 07:28 PM 2/1/01 -0500, Marc James Small wrote:
>The East has a slew of advantages over the Left Coast, the greatest of them
>being an occasional splew of snow to remind us what decent weather can be.

OCCASIONAL?
Here in Occupied Quebec (the State o'Maine) we "occasionally" don't have a
splew of snow.
Of course, we like it that way as there are fewer mosquitos out when it's
snowing.
MeB
- --=====================_42079678==_.ALT

At 07:28 PM 2/1/01 -0500, Marc James Small wrote:<br>
over the Left Coast, the greatest of them<br>
being an occasional splew of snow to remind us what decent weather can
be.</blockquote><br>
OCCASIONAL? <br>
Here in Occupied Quebec (the State o'Maine) we &quot;occasionally&quot;
Of course, we like it that way as there are <i>fewer </i>mosquitos out
when it's snowing.<br>
MeB</html>