Subject: RE: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 07:44:19 -0000

Instead of reading the first page 3 times, you might try reading all three
pages once. :-).
On the middle of the SECOND PAGE:

"...it's disrespectful to those of us who take ourselves, and our careers,
seriously. Kogan, who left photojournalism for TV news in 1992, and then
left journalism altogether in 1998 to become a full-time mom, is not,
contrary to the media buzz around the book, some kind of neo-fem heroine to
women journalists. "

ANDY