Subject: Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:00:02 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 02/02/01 01:27:48 Paris, Madrid, icommag@toad.net a
écrit :

<< Wow!  I think we read different reviews.  I went back and read it again and
 > nowhere does Reitman mention Kogan giving it all up to become a mother.  I
 > didn't get the feminist angle at all - just that Kogan had betrayed the
 > photojournalists' code (male included) by naming names.  Amazing how
 > different we read things - Venus and Mars!
 >
 > Tina

Hey Tina !  Did you read USA TODAY yesterday ?
I'm surprised about the " freedom of speech " of that lady , and the crusty
details
about Tampax and all the rest .
But hey , life's life and we've seen even funnier things in the past .
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France .
airborne radar tech
live free or die