Subject: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:36:56 -0500 (EST)

fwiw, my m6 fell from a theater chair onto my coat which was on the floor
underneath it, underneath that, a carpet, and then a concrete floor
- -- total fall about 12 inches and the vertical alignment went out like a
frat boy at a bikini convention. i was a bit shocked at how slight a jar
it took to pop it out of alignment. i never bothered to get it fixed
though. you know me, i'm no perfectionist.

kc

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS)