Subject: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 19:43:04 -0800

I once had a black paint M4 that didn't survive my student days. I
dropped it so often that the frame cracked at the lens mount. I could
never get it to focus properly after that. Still, I wound up selling it,
and buying a brand new M4-P with a $100.00 to spare. I think I also went
through 3 50s and 4 35s, all 'crons in that time, due to abuse and
misuse, from a sundry of youthful activities.

Slobodan Dimitrov