Subject: [Leica] stalking?
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:46:20 -0500 (EST)

martin posted a shot of some guy, someone commented:

>The main pix was cute but would have been better closer.  I realize that
>it would have taken major stalking to accomplish that which would have
>probably been unwise.

bzzt! thank you for playing. if you need to get closer, get closer. in
this case, you can just go up to the guy and say "hey, can i take a couple
pictures of your shirt?" and i guarrentee, he's say "sure!" otherwise, he
wouldn't be wearing it.

rule #1:
 don't be afraid to get close

rule #2:
 don't be afraid to ask, everybody wants to have their photograph taken.

so go ahead and make friends. it never hurts.

(martin's photo: http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/paw2001/week5.html)

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] stalking?)