Subject: Re: [Leica] a Leica Day
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:24:54 EST

In a message dated 16-02-01 06:09:57 GMT Standard Time, shan@montana.net
writes:

<<  "Do you know anything about your Single Malt Scotches?", recalling
 behavior I had heard about on the LUG. She said yes, which was good, 'cause
 it was my first time. I said "I'll take whatever you think is the Best".

 Well, I thoroughly enjoyed it, me propped up in a little couch outside the
 Lounge, gazing out over the snow, the Leicas slowly warming up on the table
 in front of me...I quietly said to myself, "It just doesn't get any better."

NOW you are a true LUGer!

Gerry
(who also enjoys the odd single malt or two)

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: (0)23 8034 8542