Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nazi Paraphernalia
From: Erminia R Quinn <erminiaq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:44:46 -0700

(LUGLurker speaks up)

Ted, sweetie, please calm down.

Since I've started wandering around with my Baby Leica (i.e. the Z2X), I've
had to answer a lot of annoying questions (from total strangers, yet!) about
Leica and the Nazis.  Apparently all those fakes with various WWII insignia
are beginning to give Leica a bad name.  So all the info that has turned up
on this list about Leica's subversive activities while under the Nazi regime
has really come in handy.  And the stories themselves are wonderful!

By the way, all the info about how to actually *use* a Leica has really come
in handy, too!  Especially the PAWs.  Please, everybody, keep up the good
work!

Love ya,
Erminia
(who doesn't own a Tilley hat, but does wear Mephistos)