Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica R Vario Elmarit 35-70/2.8 ASPH.
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:23:53 -0800

Martin wrote:

> [...]
the recipient of any special treatment or deals from Leica. <<<<

For the record folks!

I've always paid for any  Leica gear I own since I began using it too long
ago and if anything,  I have supported leica financially very handsomely
over the years in purchasing equipment.

Hopefully that will clear up this question.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant