Subject: Re: [Leica] Our posts showing up in Google searches
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:21:23 -0500

I'm a little concerned that our sometimes slightly-less-than-worldhistorical
banter is suddenly showing up in search engines.  I have no trouble with the
notion of being archived on the Web (although I do think individual members
of the LUG should be able to opt out of this); but it would be nice if the
meta tags for the archive were altered to prevent Web spiders from digging
up individual posts.  This is pretty easy to do, I'm told.

Yours in paranoia,

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Our posts showing up in Google searches)